Our policy at PropPush is that we are committed to protect your privacy and to utilize technology that gives you powerful and safe online experience.
1. No information that can uniquely identify an individual is gathered by merely visiting the www.proppush.com Web site. Personally identifiable information is only collected when you choose to register for the PropPush Service. Additionally, when your contact is added in to our mailing list we may collect some personally identifiable information.
2. We may get information about how and when you use our Service, Web site, communicate with us, through our Service and our Web site. We may post feedback comments from Users as anonymous comments on our Web site.
4. When you publish your property listing to agents, your listing information is shared with agents together with your contact information, which are stored at your personal profile under section “WAYS FOR AGENTS TO CONTACT ME”.
5. You can change all registered personal information stored in your profile/account.
6. We will communicate generally by email or through Web site with you and to update you with PropPush Service information, provide support, request feedback, provide marketing and service information and request marketing input related to PropPush and PropPush Service. To opt-out of email communications from us, please click the ‘unsubscribe’ link in the email message in question.
7. The Web site may contain links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by PropPush. Please be aware that we at PropPush, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
8. In the event PropPush goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via a prominent notice on our Web site of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or privacy practices of this site or our Service, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated: January 3, 2017.